Sunday's Show Ded to Mars Torres a.k.a Case 1

sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2009

Why is it... why must it be!

That the cats with the most opportunity have to leave

A bright future in the making

Success and fame, maybe

But not commercially speaking

Together we can, with the raise of a fist

Was his famous quote

Together we must!

Or was it just blown up in smoke

Tradegy awaits...

The dark shadows that hail from the dusty corners

Commence there breech!

I wish I was there

I wish I was there!

To pick you up when you were so tragically down

To throw you upon my back

Instead I stand with nothing more than a frown

( AMBULANCE SIREN)

They always seem to arrive late!

Or was it just your day

Was it just your fate

You left these hellish surroundings

With nothing but content memories

Of the days past

How could a young man like yourself, expire so fast

MARS, rest in power!

Case 1, look over me

Marcelo Torres, I love you man... your my family!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Dedicated to my cuz Marcelo Torres: A.K.A. Case 1 - A.K.A. Mars

Who Tragically passed away due to the irresponsabilities and pure stupidity of the money gobbling disney land and it’s staff


Long story short... disney Suxs!





0 comentarios: